- Deadline to submit photos is midnight on August 31, 2019.
- Terms and Conditions must be read and accepted before photos will be submitted.
- Contest is only open to individuals who reside in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Portrait photos (vertical images) are not compatible with the calendar layout.
- Multiple submissions of photos from the same entrant will be accepted.
- Photos must be related to the Saskatchewan agriculture industry.
- Photos must be a single work of original material taken by the entrant. By entering the contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- Watermarks and stock photography will not be accepted.
- Inappropriate content or photography will be rejected.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial-of-service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, SCIC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY
SCIC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, or who fail to comply with the rules or terms and conditions of this Contest.
- Photos must be in digital format
- All photographs must be high resolution (300 DPI)
- Each photograph size must be over 2 MB (megabyte).
- Maximum photo size is 50 MB (megabytes).
- Photo format must be in jpg, jpeg, png or gif format.
These formats are standard for most cellphone photos (both IPhone and Android)
Photography Tips and Tricks
- Shoot horizontally.
- Avoid heavy editing, overt filters and vignettes.
- Adjust camera/phone settings for optimum quality. (if the resolution is too low the photo will have poor image quality)
- Use flash wisely.