2016 AgriStability Enrolment
The AgriStability Program is a low cost option for securing a financial foundation for the farm. AgriStability also works with other risk management programs. Participation in AgriStability is one of the ways producers can access the Advance Payments Program.
Saskatchewan farmers and ranchers enrolled in AgriStability have access to AgConnect, the simple web-based platform for conducting AgriStability business. Through the secure AgConnect website producers can submit forms, review historical program information and view their Enrolment Fee/Notice.
April 30, 2016, is the deadline to enrol in the 2016 AgriStability Program and pay program fees, without penalty. Learn more . . .
In response to industry requests SCIC developed AgConnect, a web based application. AgriStability participants and accountants can now:
- complete and submit program forms online;
- view important historical information;
- view detailed program figures;
- view previous calculation of benefits;
- view previous program fees; and
- see what forms have/haven't been submitted.