It's right in front of you.
Don't forget about the upcoming AgriStability deadline during this busy time of year. The deadline to submit your 2014 AgriStability program forms, without penalty, is September 30, 2015.*
If you prefer to conduct your business online, submit your program forms with AgConnect.
*Participants still have until December 31 to submit their forms, however, a $500 per month penalty will be added on any AgriStability benefit, if program forms are filed after September 30. SCIC continues to accept fors via mail, fax or through any of the 21 Crop Insurance offices across the province.
In response to industry requests SCIC developed AgConnect, a web based application. AgriStability participants and accountants can now:
- complete and submit program forms online;
- view important historical information;
- view detailed program figures;
- view previous calculation of benefits;
- view previous program fees; and
- see what forms have/haven't been submitted.